Wednesday

60's Fashion - Its a Mod Mod World!

As an avid antique collector I always find myself "brushing elbows" with fashions of yesteryears as I visit the local antique shops for my next prized possession, which is why today I am blogging about one of my favorite fashions of eras past.

The Mod fashion started in the 60s and revived in the 70's and then again in the 90's.... some say it's here to stay and I think they're right. The style can best be described as a touch of French class with a dash of Italian cool, combined with American Ivy League style to create this timeless, classy look. The video below can best describe what I have to say

I'm twirling my locks and thinking I may try the "beehive" hairstyle this weekend -Groovy Baby!



You Dont have to go to Carnaby street to dress the part check out Ebay or Etsy for similar fashions!

1 comment:

My Work of Heart said...

Hi! Super cute blog. I am also new to blogging and sell part-time on Ebay, so we can be in this together!! ha...anyway, follow my blog with google andIi will follow yours. We can comment also!
Have a great day!
Holly