Friday

The Weekend is Here!!!

I am SUPER excited that I get to see the new twighlight movie tomorrow - I'm over the moon about New Moon!!! * hehehe sorry for being so corny, I couldn't help myself * I'm staying in tonight with my honey {it's raining} the weekend chilax time will be great...aaahh....

I am thinking of going to my local farmers market tomorrow morning bright and early to pick up some veggies - yummy!...I try, I try, I wane back and forth from being a super healthy eater one month which gives me extra energy and a bounce in my step to stuffing my face with Mickey D's, Pizza, Fondue and anything that is over-indulging...what is wrong with me??? I am lucky to maintain a small figure but my lack of commitment to my treadmill, elliptical, yoga ball, hand weights and zumba cd's {$$ down the drain} have me baffled..... what gives jelly bean????  I need motivation, nothing works *sigh*...must find it after thanksgiving....

Ok gotta run...lets hope it doesn't rain tomorrow....have a happy Friday :)

No comments: