Sunday

Mailing Christmas Presents

Have you started your christmas shopping yet or are you like me and waiting until the very last minute to hit the mall and buy all your gifts at once ??? Well this year, since I am on a shoestrig budget, (Oooh this hurts me) I've decided not to play santa claus by giving gifts to everyone in my family and friends list...though my guilt kills me at the thought of this I am going to try real hard  ( hehe maybe not so hard) to supress those feelings deep within  for the better of my bank account which has taken a VERY hard hit this year....

I am planning on buying all my gifts early ( I pledge) this year through the stores online that offer FREE shipping and then mail them out early ...as in, they'll be in the mail box by Dec 5th.

Here's a little info to help you sort out your mailings....

First Class Mail  VS  Priority Mail
Packages include boxes, thick envelopes, or tubes. If your package is 13 ounces or less, First-Class Mail offers the best value for your postage dollar. If your package weighs more than 13 ounces, you can use Priority Mail.  (16 ounces make a pound )

Print your postage online and get a disount (use the calculate shipping tool)

New Priority Mail Prices going into effect Jan 4th 2010

!!Hold your horses!!
You may want to put that light item in an envelope rather than a box!

xoxo

No comments: