Monday

Alcohol Induced........

A few weeks ago I wrote the following post and I just found it in my drafts....ooops...hehehehe guess that mishap was alcohol induced!!

I've had a great Friday night , we have friends in town for the weekend - yay!!! They are around town enjoying themselves which gave me some "blogtime" I love entertaining :o) My hubby and I cooked a cuban inspired meal for them last night ; he made beef fillets  which he marinated from the night before and I cooked yellow rice, black beans (cuban style) and friend green plantain (tostones) I also made a yummmmy fruit spanish sangria which I am enjoying as I type hehehe (pardon any typos) see the recipe below!

Savi Sangria
2 bottles of Rosemount Shiraz
1 Apple cut in dices
1 Pear cut in dices
1 pack of Strawberries
1 Orange or Grapeffuit cut in half slices
1 Cup of Orange Juice
2 Cups of Apple Juice

Mix it all together, squeeze some l lime in said concoction...taste it to make sure it"s to your liking...taste again....and...again...and...
voila!!

** Keep in mind there is no right way to make a sangria, let your taste buds be your guide**

No comments: